Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Provisional Charter - Please read

• 24-09-2008 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

Tom Dunne will set the forum charter. In the meantime, please read the following guidelines.

1. No Spam or Advertising

2. No abuse, flaming or trolling.

3. No medical advice.

4. No debating with moderators in threads. - use feedback or helpdesk.

Thanks

GY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

MEDICAL ADVICE IS NEITHER TO BE REQUESTED OR GIVEN.

This is one of the most important rules in this forum. Do not come here looking for medical advice - go see a doctor. This is one rule we will be strictly enforcing.

This is not BGRH/Humour/After Hours

Despite the dubious choice of moderators, this is not the place for humour, or humourous comments. No doubt there will be many sensitive topics discussed here, off topic/abusive/piss-take comments will be deleted and the user infracted. Subsequent messing will result in a ban. Think PI for men.

Standard Boards.ie rules apply

The usual sitewide rules apply - nothing illegal is to be either discussed or referenced.

Keep it civil

If a debate is going off on a tangent, or getting heated, in bad taste, whatever, report it. Let the moderators deal with it. That's what we are paid the six figure sum for.

So what can we talk about then?

Anything relevant to Men's Health. I hope this forum will become a place where sensible adults can discuss male matters in a welcoming, non-judgmental and open manner.

We will obviously keep this updated as we progress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Is there going to be anonymous posting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Is there going to be anonymous posting?

Fair question.
    Short answer is ... I don't know yet.

I'm going to start a Q&A thread, for this type of interaction, and close down the Charter thread until we've had time to adjust. (this came as a bit of a surprise!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

trout wrote: »
    Fair question.
    Short answer is ... I don't know yet.

I'm going to start a Q&A thread, for this type of interaction, and close down the Charter thread until we've had time to adjust. (this came as a bit of a surprise!)

Sorry, I should have jumped in there before the lock.

But yes, I have it on higher authority that there is a facility for anonymous posting. (we don't tell trout everything, well, not yet anyway)

THIS PROVISIONAL CHARTER IS CLOSED. LIVE CHARTER IS STICKIED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement