Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-owned bike

Options
  • 24-09-2008 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a pre-owned bike (not racer or pro bike), just for getting around town, to and from work, but looking decent enough.

Does anyone have something suitable for sale or can you point me in the direction of a second hand bike store please?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

You probably want a hybrid bike: try www.adverts.ie, www.gumtree.ie and www.buyandsell.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

I've got a Claud Butler Urban 100 that I'd consider selling if you're interested.

It's about 14 months old, still in good condition and most importantly will be reasonably priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Kit

Hi Rosco...

I'm interested. Do you have pics and what price would you be thinking of? Can you PM me please?

Thanks

Advertisement