Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavan cat

Options
  • 24-09-2008 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi anyones help would be greatly appreciated.

Basically I was away for a while and left my cats in the care of my boyfriends friend. She lives in Cavan, not near any major roads, surrounded by fields. I thought they would be perfectly safe here. However Tiger, ten year old ginger male has gone missing.

What really annoys me is she only bothers to tell us after he has been gone 3 weeks and hasn't bothered looking for him!!!:mad:

This has really annoyed me I know I should be grateful for her looking after the cats but this is just totally irresponsible. When my boyfriend texted her to ask if she asked the neighbours she just said sure it's not the end of the world if he doesn't turn up!!!! I've been down to the area now twice, but no sign.

Sorry for the rant but I'm really upset about this. If anyone in the Cavan area sees anything at all please, PM me.

Tiger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

That's a good picture of him - you need to send it to any pounds, rescues, shelters and vets that are in Cavan, first and foremost. Also phone the local supermarket close to the moron who didn't mind your cats, and ask them if you were to fax/email a "Missing - Please Help" poster to them, would they display it in the store.

If Tiger's friendly, he may have decided that his temporary home (I assume you were off travelling for a few months, and this wasn't a two week job?) wasn't up to scratch, and subsequently wandered off to find better lodgings. Being ginger, he'll be very attractive to cat lovers, so someone may well have adopted him. Best to put your posters up and see if it rings any bells.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭taibhse

Thanks for the tips, I never thought of the supermarket, will do. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Hope you find him. What an irresponsible person to not even tell you or look for him.

Advertisement