Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cirque du Soleil/Criss Angel

Options
  • 24-09-2008 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Has anyone heard about the show Criss Angel is starring in with Cirque du Soleil called Believe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

This looks cool. I haven't seen alot of Criss Angel's stuff but I love Cirque de Soleil so this collaboration seems pretty interesting.

It's a pity it's not a touring show but hopefully I'll get to see it sometime before it ends :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RockinRed

I just wanted to let you all know about my experience of seeing Criss Angel Believe. Since I work with Cirque du Soleil, they actually sent a few of us out to Las Vegas to see the show. I really enjoyed the show since it had a lot of great artistic elements like the costumes, dancers, and beautiful illusions. Not to mention Criss does a great job of involving the audience as part of the show.

If you are going to Vegas, I would definitely recommend checking it out. It was definitely nothing like I have ever seen before.:D

Advertisement