Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung g600 or nokia n80

• 24-09-2008 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭

I'm trying to decide which to buy, both would cost about the same.
    I like the idea of having wifi on the n80 but the thing thats really stopping me there is that I had a n70 which was painfully slow at doing pretty much anything. does the n80 perform the same?

the g600 seems like a very clean polished phone, but I'm not sure is there anything much to really do on it. Can you install 3rd party apps onto it or customize it in anyway?

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭pawrick

hi, don't have either phones but have a samsung u900 as my 1st samsung

might be a personel thing but if they have a similar set up then I would avoid, camera on mine is the same and honestly i think it's crap compared to sony ones. SMS is a pain as it add's words to the dictionary but you can't delete them - problem if doing this after a drink in number mode. other then that nice phones but i just prefer nokia or sony

try this site for info

http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk

Advertisement