Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Win a date with Shelly "Ariel/Salinas" Martinez

Comments

If it was win a rape i'd still have a hard time justifying 13,000..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It would be like paying for a hooker but without the garruntee of sex at the end <_<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I'd say it's pretty likely though haha, it would be guaranteed if it was Ashley Massaro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭rizzla

I hope Batista wins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

rizzla wrote: »
    I hope Batista wins.

:D

• Advertisement

EdK wrote: »
    I'd say it's pretty likely though

Sex? I wouldn't say there's any chance of it whatsoever..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I'd so totally tap that ass! Forgive me father... for what i am about to do!
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

Is this legit??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Whiplash wrote: »
    Is this legit??

Indeed it is. Being advertised on her official website and on her myspace
    eBay auction fakes

Man this thing is getting crazy. Okay, but here's the thing, a lot of the high bidders are neg. feedback or none at all so my booking manager who put the whole thing together is monitoring the bids now and if someone looks shady he will delete them. I do understand that someone who has been deleted makes up a new screen name then bids. I just want to make sure that all bids are legit and that one of my fans get the proper opportunity to bid and possibly win and when someone is placing fake bids it ruins it for everyone else. So be patient, if it gets too high and you see that there are zero or negative feedback those bids will eventually get deleted and the bids will go down. I will also donate a huge portion of the final bid to The City of Hope Cancer Research Center and join my fellow former ECW/WWE pal RVD and his wife Sonya to help fund the studies to cure cancer.

ah so its for charity then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I SHALL FCUK HER IN THE NAME OF CHARITY!!!

lol give her one for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

absolutly love to if i had 20k lying around. I suppose for that kind of money it would be rude if she didnt

Sex? I wouldn't say there's any chance of it whatsoever..

Thank you for being the only serious person in this thread haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Better than Dinner with Big Sexy anyway...

The details of which are hilarious to say the least (Remember now, only one cigar allowed, and you better be finished talking by 11 because his a$$ is outta there)

TAKEN FROM:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/HAVE-DINNER-WITH-KEVIN...1QQcmdZViewItem

Be the winning bidder and you get to have dinner at a beach house in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida with the one of the one of the most charismatic icons of popular culture Kevin Nash from TNA Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling on Spike TV. He has appeared in Paramount Pictures' The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler, Chris Rock and Burt Reynolds, and in Marvel Comics'/Artisan Entertainment's The Punisher, opposite John Travolta and Thomas Jane. In his most recent project he plays Bass Armstrong in DOA: Dead or Alive based on the popular video game with Jaime Pressly in stores now.

At 6' 10" with pure muscle mass and the looks of an outlaw biker, Kevin Nash has the wit of Howard Stern and intelligent opinions on everything from sports to feminism to politics, and backs up all of his claims with biting humour and surprising wisdom! Is it unusual for a man who has achieved stardom in the world of professional wrestling to read the New Yorker on a daily basis and take the lead in philosophical conversation at dinner? It's no wonder that Kevin Nash, better know to his fans as Kevin "Big Sexy" Nash, is one of the most well known personalities in the wrestling business and has established himself not only in the realm of sports, but in the entertainment world as well.

By being the highest bidder on this auction you will get:

- a 5 hour visit from Kevin Nash "Big Sexy" himself from 7:00pm - 11:00pm

- Have a full skirt steak dinner with Kevin Nash

- Sit around a fire pit and enjoy the fire while listening to Kevin Nash answer your questions and tell his stories

- Smoke one cigar with Kevin Nash

- You will have a picture taken with Kevin Nash and he will hand sign it right there

- You will get 3 days in a 5 bedroom beach house in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida http://myvrsite.com/MrBiggsDaytonaBeachVac...propertyid=1158 ( There will also be a $300 refundable security deposit due on top of the highest bid price, that will be returned at checkout)

-The price is not for a person, but for up to 8 friends only

-The 3 day dates must be between May 31 - June 6 or June 14 - 21 ( what ever schedule works for your group and Kevin Nash's busy schedule) Also any 3 days in August or September can be used to. Just email me before bidding to work the dates out JBiggs4@cfl.rr.com

Tough call, Martinez is hot as hell, but Nash is one funny motherf*cker. His stories would have ya in stitches for months.

VR!

Tough call, Martinez is hot as hell, but Nash is one funny motherf*cker. His stories would have ya in stitches for months.

VR!

Good point, plus you would'nt need a cold shower when you got home.

This would be the deal clincher for me, have him bring Hall and plonk him at the bar while we watch from the dinner table, now that would have you in stitches :D

Ebay removed the link it must have fallen under the prostitution category

EdK wrote: »
    Ebay removed the link it must have fallen under the prostitution category

Shelly or Nash?! :D

They don't call him Big Sexy for nothing hehe

• Advertisement

Oh sweet jesus! ;)
    VR!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

From Wrestlezone
    Shelly Martinez' so called "date" has been pulled from ebay and has been re-listed as a "win a lunch" auction instead. Martinez posted the following on her myspace blog last night: "There have been some problems and the ebay will return tonight I will post a bulletin and blog when it is back up with the problems fixed." My guess is that the auction was pulled because winning a "date" with Shelly could be interpreted as some form of prostitution, which although I'm sure it's not, would be something that Ebay would be against listing. On the new auction, which can be found at this link, Martinez wrote in her blog: "Hey everyone!! Here is the new link to the eBay auction!! Thanks for all your support and I look forward to seeing how this whole thing pans out :) yay fun!! - Shelly." A percentage of the auction winnings will go to the City of Hope Cancer Center.

Advertisement