Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot Reader in Tonlegee Road/Kilbarrack area?

Options
  • 24-09-2008 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

Saw a tarot reader in the Tonlegee Road/Kilbarrack area a few years back and have been searching (with no success!) for her number ever since. Can't even remember her name!

Anyone have any idea? I would be eternally grateful for any help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bronaaagh

Bumping this up!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Twinkers

Hi Bronaaagh,

I think her name is Monica. Middle aged, black hair and glasses? If this is her, I can pm you the number.

Christine

Doesn't sound all too familiar, but one of my friends may remember better. Would you recommend her? If you could PM me the number, that'd be great, thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Twinkers

Hi Bronaagh,

I've pm'd you.

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 JLKB

hi,

there's is one on the tonlegee rd called Mona.

let me know if you would like the no.

• Advertisement

Thanks, JKLB, could you PM me her number? Tried to send you a private message but don't think it worked! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

could i have the numbers too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Critic 69

Hi Guys,
    Looking to get a card reader to come to my house to do 7 or 8 readings in the one night. Anyone recommend a good one around the north county area. Have had it done a few times before, so looking for someone new to do it

Bumping, the search continues...!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

I know of a great reader Marie of Henry place can pm her no: if you like she is amazing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement