Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which usp

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Funny you should ask this, im half way through posting a review if my new HFC USP, personally i would rate it above both the ones you posted, i actually have that first one too.
    keep an eye on the reviews section for it, im just uploading pics at the moment and should have it up in about 10mins., :)

PS, you'll be stuck between full size and compact, its taken me about a week to decide., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

vtec wrote: »
    Funny you should ask this, im half way through posting a review if my new HFC USP, personally i would rate it above both the ones you posted, i actually have that first one too.
    keep an eye on the reviews section for it, im just uploading pics at the moment and should have it up in about 10mins., :)

PS, you'll be stuck between full size and compact, its taken me about a week to decide., :D

LOL, decided not to keep it in stock for me after all, huh? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

vtec wrote: »

all redy decided on full

kevteljeur wrote: »
    LOL, decided not to keep it in stock for me after all, huh? :D

HAHA!., :p
    no i have one for you....
    i wasnt counting that one.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hey Vtec do you have both in stock? I'm curious about the compact as well.

• Advertisement

yeah there's the compact version in the shop iceage, mine was the last full size but you could ask tony if hes getting more, concidering how fast they sold id say hes getting more of them in.,

Whats the prices of both mate?, they don't seem to be up on the site.

There either 120 or 130 man, I'll find out for sure when i get the chance., i might even bring home one of the compacts to take some pics of to compare to my own one.,:)

EDIT: yup their 120blips., :)

Thats cool Vtec thanks, :)

Advertisement