Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

snoop is a girl?

• 24-09-2008 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

wtf?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Oh in-deed. you bes' know who you messin' with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZxRKnWXZSE&feature=related

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

I only watched it a few times and thought she was a he... Was she supposed to be female in it???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

LOL, I've been where the OP is now. but when you know it's obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Carturo

Try not putting it in the title next time. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

She reminds me of Perry from 'Kevin and Perry Go Large' :D

Before
    Michael kills her, she looks quite sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Carturo wrote: »
    Try not putting it in the title next time. :rolleyes:
    Its not really a spoiler. She's supposed to be female, its not a secret or anything. Infact the actress really just plays herself.

(Don't reveal the above spoiler though, it is a spoiler and is major)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I think we need a sticky saying "Snoop is a girl" :) It's come up loads of times!

I'm also nearly sure that she's called "girl" in her first or second appearance on the show. Admittedly it's hard to make out what they're saying at times but I could've sworn Chris said something like "damn girl" when she bought her staple gun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

ixoy wrote: »
    I think we need a sticky saying "Snoop is a girl" :) It's come up loads of times!

I'm also nearly sure that she's called "girl" in her first or second appearance on the show. Admittedly it's hard to make out what they're saying at times but I could've sworn Chris said something like "damn girl" when she bought her staple gun.
    Marlo says something get them girl when he sends her on a hit in season 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Marlo says something get them girl when he sends her on a hit in season 3.
    Yep. He says "Your turn girl" to her in that scene, then later shes wearing a bright pink tracksuit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Jim wrote: »
    Its not really a spoiler. She's supposed to be female, its not a secret or anything. Infact the actress really just plays herself.

(Don't reveal the above spoiler though, it is a spoiler and is major)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felicia_Pearson

For some reason, the second YouTube link won't work properly when I embed it, so here's the links: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=kZxRKnWXZSE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

I'm laughing to myself that this thread exists. Just watched 12 and a half episodes of series 4 before i realised she was a she!

lol!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Isnt there a passing reference to snoop being a lesbian as well? Ive only watched up to season 5 btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

rovert wrote: »
    Isnt there a passing reference to snoop being a lesbian as well? Ive only watched up to season 5 btw.

Yep but it was the fourth-season finale
    when Kima, Lester, and Bunk pull over Chris and Snoop to search their car for the nail gun, but find instead a handgun in a hidden compartment, Bunk is standing over Chris and Snoop as they sit on the curb. Snoop (I think, though it might have been Chris) mouths off to bunk that he must be loving this, harassing people, whatever, to which Bunk replies, "Actually, I was thinking about some pussy." Snoop nods, "Yeah, me too."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Auvers wrote: »
    Yep but it was the fourth-season finale
    when Kima, Lester, and Bunk pull over Chris and Snoop to search their car for the nail gun, but find instead a handgun in a hidden compartment, Bunk is standing over Chris and Snoop as they sit on the curb. Snoop (I think, though it might have been Chris) mouths off to bunk that he must be loving this, harassing people, whatever, to which Bunk replies, "Actually, I was thinking about some pussy." Snoop nods, "Yeah, me too."

Thanks, note to self read the previous threads :pac:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055210145

Great insight here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Thought it was fairly obvious? :confused:

(BTW, Chris is a man)

Advertisement