Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad debt.

Options
  • 24-09-2008 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Dont have a great history with a credit card i had and a loan i got out couple of yrs ago. Im around 6000 in debt, whats my best option of getting a loan to pay off these debts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭redroar1942

Are you still paying off the loan? Did you miss any loan/credit card payments?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

1st thing would to go to the Bank who you have to loan with and ask them will they help you consolidate the loans and help you get them paid off. Have you been reported onto the ICB? Get a ICB report to see whats on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

stabo wrote: »
    Dont have a great history with a credit card i had and a loan i got out couple of yrs ago. Im around 6000 in debt, whats my best option of getting a loan to pay off these debts?

Well the last thing you do is pretend it doesn't exist. By ignoring it will only cause you more hardship in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement