Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

need help with ford focus radio

Options
  • 24-09-2008 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

i need help with my 00 ford focus radio the problem is its **** and want to take it out and put in the ripspeed dvd player from halfords.....i got the exta adapter for the wires connected them all up and nuting.i even tried a standard cd player and still nuting any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭auto electrical

hi there
    using the new adapter that you have check with a test probe to see if yu have permanent power on the yellow wire and ignition power on the red and you should have ground on the black if you are missing either of the powers you have a fuse blown which sounds like your problem take your test probe and check each of the fuses in the fusebox check each side of the fuses with the ignition on shouldnt take you too long good luck J.(Auto Electrical Concepts)

Advertisement