Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cycleways sale

Options
  • 24-09-2008 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

anyone bein in there yet?heard there are some good bargains to be had.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

They'd must be seriously cutting their prices if there are bargains to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

el tonto wrote: »
    They'd must be seriously cutting their prices if there are bargains to be had.

"Assos €125 shorts for €35"

Sounds good to me. Cleaned out now though apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Oh yeah I got a text about this sale a while ago. Pity I'm over the pond at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

Bought reflective tape in there today.

€6 for two little strips, seems expensive to me. I was hoping to buy loads of the stuff and get a good reflective cover on the bike but that would have cost €50+ for what I was planning!!!

Which leaves me with this ebay thingy. Anyone know something similar pricewise in Dublin?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Verb wrote: »

Were they the weird yellow ones that have been there for the past year or two?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

You need to search for the thread about road cones. I vaguely recall niceonetom as being the instigator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭stabu

bikes-wise specialized sirrus comp for 745 down from 999 seemed good except that 999 is alot to pay for one. Bargain-wise that seemed the best to me. OK, I'll stop using -wise now :-).

Also there seems to be an error on their site .. with the Specialized Tricross sport multigear, you can get one for 600, plainly wrong. In the shop, they were at 999.. though it's one hell of a powerful looking bike...

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Liamo08

There's a great deal on Tacx Tao Carbon Bottle Cages, they're only €20 each usually retailing for about €60.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

was down there at lunchtime, picked up a couple of jerseys and stuff, but its like tkmaxx you have to root through everything to find you sizes.

good bargains to be had if you have patience though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭psycholist

got me a €260 assos jacket for €30...few years old but still..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Norden08

Cycleways is such a rip off even if it has sale on. Try chainreactioncycles.co.uk much better deals on cycling gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

i was down there at lunch today and there are definite bargains to be had - not on bikes obviously... or anything made in the last 3 years... just old stock really, stuff they'd never get rrp for anyway.

but i did get a new stem for €35 which should probably go for about €60 so...:p

i still bloody hate them though. patronizing ****...

Advertisement