Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzpatrick and Son tarmac contractor???

Options
  • 24-09-2008 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭

Has anyone ever heard of the above company around Dundalk??

I am looking for their contact information if anyone has it.

Just Pm me :)

or another name for the company is Fitzpatrick Driveways

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Have you looked to see if they are registered as a business or company?

Try also Eircoms net phone book and Yellowpages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

I have tried all that now just seeing if anyone has an address for them, not having much luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

What is the reason for looking , were you conned, did you see there work, is it good bad or whatever.

Anyway i am in the same business, and some travelling contractors will use anyones name to get a job.

Drive out to Darver there is a sign belonging to them on a pole opp the school, also one on the Red barns rd.

They are from Crossmaglen area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

macadam wrote: »
    What is the reason for looking , were you conned, did you see there work, is it good bad or whatever.

Anyway i am in the same business, and some travelling contractors will use anyones name to get a job.

Drive out to Darver there is a sign belonging to them on a pole opp the school, also one on the Red barns rd.

They are from Crossmaglen area.

It is not for me for a mate who does not use the internet.

Thanks for the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

In general, if you can't find a landline phone number or physically check out their registered address, it's best to walk away from them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

demac wrote: »
    In general, if you can't find a landline phone number or physically check out their registered address, it's best to walk away from them.

Why? If you have seen their work an are happy enough, go ahead. If they dont do the work up to the required standard you refuse to pay them until it is done correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

TommyT wrote: »
    Why? If you have seen their work an are happy enough, go ahead. If they dont do the work up to the required standard you refuse to pay them until it is done correctly.

Don't deal with cowboy builders, read the advice of the earlier posters

Advertisement