Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

international calling card / 1512 access number?????

Options
  • 24-09-2008 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum,didnt quite know where to post it.

I'm looking for some advise/help :confused: in regard to International Calling cards.
    I'm calling Northern Ireland (landline) a lot.

I recently purchased a €20 Global Caller calling card and used it calling the 1850 access number from my vodafone mobile(I just returned home dont have a landline yet!!).I got 68 minutes from that card and thought this a bit stiff!!!.

Anyway, a friend reckons that if i use an o2 mobile when using the global caller etc international call card , and use their 1512 access number that its works out cheaper and i'd get more minutes.
    Was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this 1512 access number charges or can give any advise??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

On O2 Prepay 1512 numbers are 39c/call.
    Source: O2 Website. On Billpay it's the same.

Just look up the various costs for 1850 versus 1512 on the operators websites and see which works out better for you.

1850 is 30c/call on O2 prepay and 31c/call on O2 billpay seen as you mentioned it.

Vodafone here - here & here.

All the information is on the websites. Various T&C also quoted there.

Advertisement