Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aura Photography

Options
  • 24-09-2008 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭

have any of you ever had this done?

do you know of anyone/anywere in or around dublin that does it, am curious about my aura! lol

seriously though, i've heard of aura's and that before, but i only found out recently about the photography part, would love to get as much info on it as possible

Cheers

-DGN

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hi DGN, I've had it done by Keith Kavanagh in The House of Astrology but they are closing next week.

That said we will have an Aura Photographer at the Dublin Paranormal Convention for the whole day who will be doing them and readings.

I'll see if I can dig up the photo I got done and post it here.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Ive had it done at the body mind spirit show ages ago. My mum had it done and hers was identical to mine. I dont know if that happens a lot :) in terms of the way it works, theres a lot of info on the web if you google or wiki. Im on a phone so cant link for ya.

MarkAuraSmall.jpg

There you go.

The Heart looking a bit green there 6th

I can only image that green means something good :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Just so people aren't confused, its not a literal photo. They take a photo and then add a colour layer afterwards, and print them as one. They attach a sensor to your hand that reads galvanic responses and uses those as inspiration for the colours to add.
    6th wrote: »
    I can only image that green means something good :D

Envy, isn't it?

That or you had too much for lunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

interesting, i may drop into the convention on the 11th so :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,602 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

MarkAuraSmall.jpg

There you go.

On reading your Aura 6th, the upper part of your aura represents the top lip of a lucious lady which symbolises your strong lady magnet qualities. The green represents your patriotism and the purple is a bit of onion skin that got on the lense by mistake! :D

Seriously tho, there is another form of photography which name escapes, something like electrophoto or something. its basically an electrically charged plate that you place the object to be photographed on. All living objects photographed on it submit an aura or energy field. what was interesting was that studies showed women's aura/energy to flucuate in intensity depending on where she was at in her monthly cycle.

Kirlian photography

A photographic process that captures the auras or biofields of persons or objects within the photograph. The technique involves the photographing of subjects in the pressence of a high-frequency, high-voltage, low-amperage-electrical field, which display glowing, multicolored emanations known as auras or biofields.

The process of Kirlian photography is named after Seymon Kirlian, an amateur inventor and electrician of Krasnodar, Russia, who pioneered the first efforts on the process in the early 1940s. Even thought the process has produced results it still is controversial.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

That said we will have an Aura Photographer at the Dublin Paranormal Convention for the whole day who will be doing them and readings.

Ah class! - i've always wanted to get this done and only down the road in clontarf castle!!! :pac:
    A friend of mine had an 'experience' one time where she was told by somebody her aura was black and that she was sick - the person (was watching her on a train then got off at the same stop and grabbed her arm to tell her) said she was an angel sent down from heaven to tell people stuff like this - naturally my friend freaked out especially since she had a terminal illness (it wasn't obvious she was sick)..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

faceman wrote: »
    what was interesting was that studies showed women's aura/energy to flucuate in intensity depending on where she was at in her monthly cycle.

Water rentention? The more water a lady is retaining the more she'll conduct / affect the electrical field, hence different outcomes at different times of the month. Just a thought.

Great pic sixth.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Gillo wrote: »
    Water rentention? The more water a lady is retaining the more she'll conduct / affect the electrical field, hence different outcomes at different times of the month. Just a thought.

Great pic sixth.
    Damn. Even my aura bloats.

I always wondered about how a psychic reading an aura and a photo taken this way would correlate. You should try an experiment in it, seeing as youll have the means to on the day of the paracon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Get someone to take have a picture taken first thing and then a few hours later after drinking a few bottles of water!!!

Afraid I can't make the paracon, work calls:mad:

Advertisement