Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anybody get their Play.com order delivered?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'm having a similar problem with some DVDs I ordered - I was charged for the DVDs on the 20th and they were allegedly shipped on the same day, but so far I only received 5 out of the 7 I ordered.

It appears they have removed their "Non-Uk Customers" customer service phone number from their website, but I dug it out of my old emails - if it's of any use to anyone, here it is: 0044 1534 877595 (hope posting this is not against Boards.ie rules).

I'll call them in the morning about it - the service really seems to have slipped over the last few months...

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

they seem to have random delivey times. last order shipped on a wed had it the following tues. seems a resonable time.
    war shipped tues and took almost 2 weeks. i even had stuff arrive from hong kong faster than play some times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

Play.com are really starting to piss me off. I logged a return request when the item arrived 3 weeks late which was ignored by them. Then I logged another request today to which they replied that they cannot authorise the return since it's been more than 7 days since I received it!

The muppets! Now I'm logging a third request with them trying to explain that it's not my fault it took them 3 weeks to send it!! :mad:

Advertisement