Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo in leterkenny

Options
  • 25-09-2008 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Im going to get my first tattoo soon and was wondering can anyone recommend an artist in letterkenny or maybe even derry area thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ladystrange

Not sure if there are any in Letterkenny but I'd highly recommend Dirt in Derry. He's done 5 of my 6 & the mans a genius as far as I'm concerned. He's done my daughters 2 & around 10 of my hubby's. If you want his address/phone number etc send me a pm. I gotta say tho that he's usually booked up a fair bit so you might have a wait. He's just moved to a shiny new studio a few doors down from the old one as well, looks good. :)

No I'm not on commission!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Dirt did my star....he's as cool as ya like and knows EVERYBODY! I just walked in one day and he took me straight away but you're defo better off to go and try making an appointment 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭pmcf

Thanks ladystrange, aoife i was out in derry lastnite and someone did mention the name dirt but thought i heard them wrong as i was a bit drunk lol i might call in a see this dirt fella and get his advice about the tattoo.i dont mind wating for appointment i need to save up the money anyway

Advertisement