Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Find My Class

Options
  • 25-09-2008 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the thread. Where are the classes in the library building? Do I need to go into the actual library? Because that would require my student card, which they haven't let me pick up yet (but that's a whole other matter).

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

If there are problems with obtaining your student card then you can gain temporary admission to the library (until the 30th) by asking at the Admissions Desk with a letter from your School.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

To get to those classes, go through the double-doors to the left of the turnstiles to the JJ library (i.e. don't actually enter it) and there's a set of stairs and a lift there that'll bring you up to the classrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Richie15 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the thread. Where are the classes in the library building? Do I need to go into the actual library? Because that would require my student card, which they haven't let me pick up yet (but that's a whole other matter).

Cheers!

by any chance are you in information studies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

I think I answered this before in the history thread. If your class is, say, LIB L503 then you DON'T enter the library through the turnstiles. Take the view of coming out of the bridge from Arts to JJ library - straight ahead of you is the library turnstiles, instead of going there turn left (immediately when you come out of the bridge from Arts to JJ) and you'll see two doors. Go in and you'll see the elevator around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    I think I answered this before in the history thread. If your class is, say, LIB L503 then you DON'T enter the library through the turnstiles. Take the view of coming out of the bridge from Arts to JJ library - straight ahead of you is the library turnstiles, instead of going there turn left (immediately when you come out of the bridge from Arts to JJ) and you'll see two doors. Go in and you'll see the elevator around the corner.

what about LIB SIL107

is that in the library or is it in the SILS building beside it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

That's in SILs I believe. If it was LIB L107 then it would be the library building (the area I was talking about).

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Richie15

No, not Information Studies, it's beginners' Spanish. Muchos grasias everyone! :)

Advertisement