Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs in town???

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I was wondering what the point of that was alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Anyone know of any part-time jobs available? I'm 17 and repeating the LC at the moment..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

blue-army wrote: »
    Anyone know of any part-time jobs available? I'm 17 and repeating the LC at the moment..

Good few mentioned in previous pages. Just keep an eye on shop windows around the town. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I'd say theres a lot of people looking for jobs at the moment, especially with the downturn in the economy.

The construction industry is being hit hard at he moment, and theres been a lot of factory layoffs.

A mate of mine said he's never seen the dole so crowded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭flonge

You shound try Rigney and Dolphin on the Cork Road,they have 4 companies in their cork road office:Meteor,Perlico,Ntl and Tote.

• Advertisement
Advertisement