Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here fly from Weston ?

Options
  • 25-09-2008 7:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Chancing my arm here

Anyone who looks at my posts will see I live near Weston.

My daughter ( nearly 3 ) is just mad about aeroplanes , indeed a cheap treat for her is a trip to Weston to watch the Helecopters/GA buzzing about.

I would love to let her sit in a cockpit of a aircraft , and being near Weston that seems the obvious place.

I don't expect a flight or anything like that , if she still loves aeroplanes in a couple of years Ill pay for a pleasure flight then , just a ' tour '.

PM me if this is even slightly possible .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 EI-EAY

If your ever near Birr, Give me a shout and she can sit in lots of aircraft and explore the hangar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Fantastic, Birr isn't so far off the N7 ( we are up/down to Kerry a lot ) Ill PM you , really appricate it !

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

Ditto the above for Waterford. If you're ever down Waterford direction you're more than Welcome to pop along for a sit in the aircraft. Plenty of aircraft activity too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Flyer1 , Thank you very much , again if I am down in your neck of the woods a PM will be forthcoming

Advertisement