Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wetsuit advice

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Cant say i've worn either but by all reports the Psycho is the dogs bollox.

I've never heard of the Pryde to tell the truth.

If I had the cash i'd probably get a mutant myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

yeah was looking at the mutant (savage suit), but was thinking it might be abit of over kill for my needs, i do windsurfing so hopefully i wont spend much time paddling/falling into water.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Thats true, its an expensive suit so it is definately overkill for you I would think, that said I think the psycho is pricey enough as well ?

I suppose flexability would be a bigger factor for you than thickness really ?

yeah flexbility would definitely be a factor, from reading reports on the web the O'Neill Psycho 2 seems to be fairly flexible... oh i know its still a pricey suit, but while i have the cash i think ill take advantage of the euro/sterling rate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 belty

:):):):)
    jon1981 wrote: »
    hi lads, o neill i know lots of lads wearing these
    suits

which of the two would you recommend...or all be it feel free to suggest one outside of the two below

O'Neill Psycho 2
    http://www.roho.co.uk/acatalog/Robin_Hood_WS_O_Neill_347.html

or this
    prdye 5000

http://www.roho.co.uk/acatalog/Robin_Hood_WS_Neil_Pryde_386.html

• Advertisement

belty wrote: »
    :):):):)

lol :confused: someone getting excited?

Advertisement