Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you recommend any good 3rd person co-op war games

Options
  • 25-09-2008 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

My friend & I lived on those Conflict games (Desert Storm 1 & 2, Global Strike, Vietnam) and were gutted when they tried to peddle crap Denied Ops as a Conflict game. It was nothing like the other and I hated it.

Now the search is on for another 3rd person co-op army type game to sink our teeth into!!!

We're playing Army Of Two at the moment and it's pretty good.

Can anyone recommend a really good army 3rd person (not 1st person) co-op (preferably not online co-op) game??????

Sorry to be so picky!!??!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

that really is specific... Gears of War?

I can't think of many 3rd person army co-op games. Do you have a specific platform that you game on?

Maybe check out this site for recommendations: http://www.co-optimus.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Its like you almost want us all to say Gears of War with your description :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    Its like you almost want us all to say Gears of War with your description :pac:

lol reminds of the homer quote:

"I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Trent Steele

So just to be sure.................. are ye definitelyrecommending Gears Of War, have I gotten that right??:D:confused::D

Alas I don't have a XBOX, I have a lowly PS3!!!

Apologies for the ridiculously specific description!! Just thought I'd throw it our there!

Perhaps I'm just too demanding!! :o

PS - Thanks for that site L31mr0d, some good stuff on there!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,418 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The Rainbow Six: Vegas games are pretty game good in co-op and theyare on the PS3. Prefer thefirst one over Gears of War anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

+1 To Rainbow six: Vegas

Advertisement