Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Point Busines Park

Options
  • 25-09-2008 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

What's the best way to get to East Point Business Park? I've looked it up on DublinMapped but it only directs me to East Wall Road. Is the business park near there? I'll be using public transport. Can anyone recommend a good route?

Please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

Get the Dart or DB #130 (from Abbey St outside Irish Life) to Clontarf Road station. There's a free minibus that runs from right outside the door (in the car park) and serves most of Eastpoint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Right, will get the 130 from Lr Abbey St. They're pretty regular. I hope the business park isn't hard to find from there.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Neesa wrote: »
    Right, will get the 130 from Lr Abbey St. They're pretty regular. I hope the business park isn't hard to find from there.

Thanks!

Once you go down Alfie Byrne road (just past the Dart Station heading toward East Wall), you can't miss all the offices on your left.

If you're going for an interview, best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

whiskeyman wrote: »
    If you're going for an interview, best of luck!

+1

Hop off the bus around the area where you go under a skewarched railway bridge after coming through Fairview in to Clontarf (Westwood gym on your right). There is a large road going right, across to East Wall. Take this road, at the start the sea will be on your left then there is a hedge and football fields, there is a cycle path all the way. Eventually you will come to a huge sign for East Point Business Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Thanks guys, it turned out to be really easy to find. I'll find out later today if I got the job.

• Advertisement
Advertisement