Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just received F3 from BPP

• 25-09-2008 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi all,

Ordered F3 & F2 almost a month ago. Got F2 2 weeks ago and after phoning repeatedly have just received F3.

I'm so sad, as I am actually excited about studying again. I am taking the two CBE's in November and the F1 in January (Hopefully) and F4 in June.

How much studying does it take for the F3 & F2, I know it's like asking how long is a piece of string.

Rgds

Caroline

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Climber

Hi Caroline,

My first exam was F2, which I did through CBE.
    I started studying in Feb 07 and sat the CBE in April 07 and got 55%!!!

I cannot stress enough the benefit of using the CD-ROM that BPP give you to practice the CBE. It contains a bank of 1,000 questions and allows you to do a full mock exam and check your answers with suggested workings/feedback etc. You don't even need to read the text book, just pratice, practice practice.

Try and do F1 in December, take a break and then do F4 and F5 next June!

Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭carolinei

Hi,

I can only do the 4 in a six month period, hence I am doing them this way. I will be doing F5 & F6 in December of next year hopefully.

Rgds

Caroline

''I can only do the 4 in a six month period''
    yes but 6 month period in acca run till the end of january of july. so if u do 2 in nov and one in jan u can do another 4 in june ;]

btw last year i did 2 in dec, one in feb and 2 in june...

Advertisement