Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sustainable Development Course in Eire

Options
  • 25-09-2008 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hey All,

Sorry probs have put this in the wrong place.

Was just wondering if anyone would have any productive thoughts/opinions on the following :

I'm working in development area in Brussels at the moment and was thinking of coming back to Dublin to study some kinda course in it - any ideas which would be the best one / Best Uni for it?

And also, any ideas on Foundations that work with the Private sector in Africa that I could look ino jobs in?

This is a long shot but you never know...

Thanks!

S
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

this is sooooooooooo not the place to ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭smk135

so tell me where the best palce to put it is? i don't come here that often...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

smk135 wrote: »
    so tell me where the best palce to put it is? i don't come here that often...

Have You tried this yet??

Failing that in the Edu section might be a good bet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

There's one in CIT

you don't want to go to CIT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭smk135

I have tried Google thanks.

And I will check CIT out nonetheless thanks!

And if I knew how to move this to EDU I would but as you can see am useless on these things...

Sorryyyy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

smk135 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Sorry probs have put this in the wrong place.

Was just wondering if anyone would have any productive thoughts/opinions on the following :

I'm working in development area in Brussels at the moment and was thinking of coming back to Dublin to study some kinda course in it - any ideas which would be the best one / Best Uni for it?

And also, any ideas on Foundations that work with the Private sector in Africa that I could look ino jobs in?

This is a long shot but you never know...

Thanks!

S

Hang on I'll ask yore ma..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

I for one welcome yore ma's sustainable development course giving overlords.

Advertisement