Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Bar Over 19's...strict ID etc

Options
  • 25-09-2008 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

OK, now things have just gotten retarded. The bouncer last night not only began refusing people under 19, but carded our group up to four times despite smoking barely a meter away from the chap...hell one of our group was a lecturer and another staff :D What in Gods name is happening to the place :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Take it to the SU president, he sits on the management committee of the Centre Club (aka forum bar).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Raemie

A friend of mine is under 18 so she couldnt get in, but it was only 8 o clock! i thought under 18s could go into bars till 9, thats how it is in the other student bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

Raemie wrote: »
    A friend of mine is under 18 so she couldnt get in, but it was only 8 o clock! i thought under 18s could go into bars till 9, thats how it is in the other student bar
    i was wondering about that too, although we could of gotten her in the way we got her in for the amy winehouse thing

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Over *19*? Weird.

Though I think I'd take it as a compliment if I was carded, it's several years since I was 19 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Forum wasn't all that vigilant last night... Sheer persistence got me in despite having left my bag, student card etc in the Blue Room. Then later I used my card from last year to get my non-ucd, female friend in. I'm a boy, as my card clearly states. Plus.. y'know, there's that side door.. It all just seems silly.

Advertisement