Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manchester United Supporters in Maynooth

• 25-09-2008 1:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48

Hi All,

Just to let you know I have a man utd supporters club in Maynooth and if you are interested in going out with a large group of United supporting lads for matches then drop me a pm with your contact details and I can add you to the text list. Next game we will all be heading out for is Aalborg in Champ league. We get a deadly atmosphere going as anyone who saw the champ league final upstairs in O neills has witnessed. It was unreal!! We were stuffed with reds:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Irish? Support an Irish club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Mazletov

NOT TO JUMP THE GUN...i am looking at the media studies course in maynooth for next year. also a huge man utd fan. if yer still around next year and i do end up in maynooth then count me in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 djdarraghj

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Irish? Support an Irish club

Well actually i do follow bohs and also I attended the Irish match last night. Anyway bit of a silly comment. There are hundreds of thousands of Irish people who follow english clubs quite simply because the standard and level of league of Ireland is nowhere near as good. Anyway thanks for the pms. We have over 60 members at the minute and growing. Pm me if you want our bebo page link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

And if they all put as much effort into following their local side the standard would improve by default so fairly silly argument there. Actually going to games and experience that is far more than you'll ever feel watching a game on TV in the pub.

Advertisement