Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i pay?

Options
  • 25-09-2008 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

So My month trial seems to be up and i want to pay the monthly fee..but how? is there some sort of unfindable web page you can sign up with? when i log into my account on the web site all the payment buttons are disabled, iv never seen a game make it so hard for you to give them money.

so anyone got a link?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hunter px1 wrote: »
    So My month trial seems to be up and i want to pay the monthly fee..but how? is there some sort of unfindable web page you can sign up with? when i log into my account on the web site all the payment buttons are disabled, iv never seen a game make it so hard for you to give them money.

so anyone got a link?

There is no month trials. Do you mean your headstart?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

yep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Should have received an additional key for the product which will give you a month play when you purchased the game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

yep

Then you need to add your CD-key to get your free month.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

Ok so i got the CD key put it into my account info and i got an email a few min ago saying

Activated : War
    Activated : 1 month War

but still all payment options are grayed out + the subscription tab and i still cant log into the game, invalid log in info

blah all i want to do is play i have the day of work :(

• Advertisement

Ok so i got the CD key put it into my account info and i got an email a few min ago saying

Activated : War
    Activated : 1 month War

but still all payment options are grayed out + the subscription tab and i still cant log into the game, invalid log in info

blah all i want to do is play i have the day of work :(

You can now play for another month without needed to add subscription info. The payment options will become active in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

my headstart has expired and have still not received the game. no WAR for me this weekend :(

Advertisement