Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Hotels in Leinster with a Restaurant (& a Spa)?

Options
  • 25-09-2008 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there

First time posting so hope I'm putting this in the right area! Basically I've been trawling the net looking for hotels in Leinster with a nice Restaurant attached and preferably a Spa. (Don't ask for much, eh!).

Anyhow stumbled upon this site, which I didn't realize till I registered is HUGE! But... if anyone can help out with the above, some named suggestions etc it would HUGELY appreciated.

TIA. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

I'm sure there's loads. First one that springs to mind it the Hodson Bay in Athlone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Blinxi

Thank you Occidental, though from the website I found it looks a tad large, am looking for something with a more intimate style setting (I guess you'd call it) so just wonder if anyone else has any suggestions. There must be somewhere in Leinster that fits that bill.. surely!

Sorry if I sound difficult/pedantic/hard to please! Its just I know the type of venue I'm looking for when I see it, if that makes sense! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Advertisement