Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 rugby game?

Options
  • 25-09-2008 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hopefully they'll do a rugby game well by pumping money towards it. THeir best time todo it is now as they can develop three sets of rules that the game player can use. It would offer variety and a bit of craic especially if there was a random rule function. They may never get another chance to do this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭donkey 2002

EA have said for the last two years that they don't have a following for the game so they are missing their window because I have never known rugby to be more popular then it is right now.
    If they are going to do another one they will wait for the world cup groups to be completed then release another one on the PS2 and possibly a Wii support.

I would by a PS3 or X-Box 360 if they released one but as time and tournaments go on I am lossing hope.

Advertisement