Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy Ladies MTB Spins?

Options
  • 25-09-2008 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Anyone out there that is going for easy ladies MTB spins on weekends? not interested in any hard core training stuff but just to get out on the bike on saturdays or sundays.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gosia

hi

we are cycling every weekend, easy, slow, relax, making like less that 100km
    next weekend 4/5 of October we are plannig trip:
    dublin-sally gap-blessington-dublin
    and we are not super fit heros :) so we take our time
    if u like join us

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

gosia wrote: »
    hi

we are cycling every weekend, easy, slow, relax, making like less that 100km
    next weekend 4/5 of October we are plannig trip:
    dublin-sally gap-blessington-dublin
    and we are not super fit heros :) so we take our time
    if u like join us

MTB = mountain bike ;)

At least I hope an easy spin less than 100km is on the road o_0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

I didn't know there was a spin for easy ladies.

If I wasn't married I might be interested in that;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Ladies ( and not you Aquinas ) Maybe you should get in touch with these ladies there http://womenscycling.ie/blog/category/mountain-bike/ for some mountain bike action. they usually announce upcoming MBT ladies spins.
    Enjoy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

National Trails Day on Sunday, you should come along to that, there will be plenty of MTB newcomers (including myself.)

Advertisement