Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order Guild Info?

Options
  • 25-09-2008 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hey, just wondering has a guild been created on K8P yet? If so, who's the contact to get in?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Been wondering this myself. Order appeals to me more than Destruction...

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Sweet, if we can get 6 people who can play an entire game without cutting themselves we can make a guild!

Can I suggest "PUG Mahone"?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Come to Sea of Dreams, it's ace. There's cake......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Any order guild set up yet? :) I've tired Destruction but Order keeps pulling me back. If it's not been setup yet how about we get started on it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Not yet.. :(

Looks like it's only you and me interested. Need 4 more at least to create it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Havent got the game yet, but will def be interested when i do pick it up. While you need 6 people to vset it up, realistically you need a lot more pepole than that to make it work....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

KingLoser wrote: »
    Not yet.. :(

Looks like it's only you and me interested. Need 4 more at least to create it.

And so it begins! From the small beginings of 2 boards members the end of choas is brought about....

added you to my friends list, all we need is another four. :D and a guild name...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JesterWX

I've got 2 chars on K8P as well....

Advertisement