Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the most you would pay for a used XBox 360?

• 25-09-2008 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

3 Games, Perfect Condition, full memory with DVD Remote? Do you think I'd get E200?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Glacier wrote: »
    3 Games, Perfect Condition, full memory with DVD Remote? Do you think I'd get E200?

Considering the poor reputation of the 360 and the fact that the arcade is now €179 i'd say you'd be lucky to get 150ish. Offered my premium, non hdmi to a friend for 130.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭087dannyboy

I recently paid €200 for a pro and 8 games tho it was just over a month old,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

tbh i wouldnt say you'd get that much, of course it depends on what model you have. if its a 20gb premium i doubt you'll get 200 for it as the 60gb one is now €240 with most retailers selling it with at least a free game

Advertisement