Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Pioneer Retailers

• 25-09-2008 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

Who is selling pioneer tv's in dublin apart from alliance electric

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

very few places to be honest.

its hard to get the Pioneer dealership, Cloney Audio in Blackrock do them as well.

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

thanks big moe its as i thought so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭Homer

www.avi.ie is the website for av imports and they have a dealer locator on there.
    Just find your nearest dealer (or a few if you are in a major town) and ring them to see if they stock what you are looking for!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭branners69

I bought all my Pio gear from www.richersounds.ie I know its not Dublin but there was such a weak selection in Dublin!

Harvey Rip Offs also do pio stuff!!!

thanks lads il have a look at those sites

• Advertisement

www.richersounds.ie only does panasonic plasma's. no pioneer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭branners69

Anything you find on the UK site Richersounds in Belfast can order it in for you!

ah i see thanks

Advertisement