Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to fas training centre.

• 25-09-2008 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey all, Got to be at the fas training centre in the industrial estate on the Cork road pretty early Monday. TBH don't have a clue whereabouts the industrial estate is! Anyone that might be able to give me directions? Will be coming through the city centre Afraid I'll get stuck in traffic/lost and miss my appointment!
    Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

where are you coming from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

if you come over the bridge in waterford, the easiest way to get there without getting lost is, take a left when you come over the bridge into waterford and travel the length of the quay until you come to the end of it and you have to take the bend by the tower hotel.
    go straight through the lights and keep going straight through many sets of traffic lights until you come to the W.I.T COLLEGE(about 2 miles from the tower hotel), which will be on your right, just past the college take the right at the traffic lights and then go right again, careful here as you dont have the right of way to cars coming from your left.
    so after you have gone right and then right again after the lights, you take your first left which brings you into the ind. estate, when you enter there will be a small roundabout, take the 3rd exit of the roundabout and fas is at the top of the hill on the right, best of luck !

http://www.mapmyrun.com/walk/ireland/waterford/578781944892

also have a look at this link for a visual of your route, just scroll down and give it a minute to load.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭psycho8itch

Thank you sooo much! Makes perfect sense cos i know where wit is! Really appreciate it! :D

no hassle ! ur welcome

• Advertisement
Advertisement