Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA & Eirsoft Free Family Day - October 5, 2008

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Congrats Aidan! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Congrats!! :)

Look forward to whenever you're going to do this next time, since there are definitely things I'd like to know before I deface something expensive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Apology for no show on Sunday

Hi folks

I just wanted to apologise in advance for my not being able to turn up at the family day at HRTA tomorrow.

My plans for the weekend have had to change drastically with the ahead-of-scheduled arrival of my third daughter.

I was really looking forward to trying to give a heads-up to anyone interested in painting their aeg's. I wanted to try help/answer any questions regarding how I'd do it in the hope that some of you guys would give it a go yourself and paint a few aeg's... Also, what not to do, best ways to mask, info on paints and hands-on demo's as well.

I've spoken with Tony about my circumstances and we can organise it for another day soon.

Once again my apologies but I'm sure you can understand my situation.

Congratulations!_0907.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

would anyone be able to bring 2 guns and 2 sets of goggles/facemasks to this thing? would be really helping me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Congratz Aido great to hear the news ( calling you aido cause no doubt you feel old right now)

And dont worry, painting will go ahead, ive a horrid feeling Tony will hand me a box of face paint and 40 kids and tell me " off you go lad"

:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Conratumulations Aiden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

well the good news is according the sky news we are due for a very clear day tomorrow....woohoo!! wont be warm but who cares....

Thanks for the jinx on the weather

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Grr I cant attend ... Stupids lifts ... unless somebodys passing through blanchardstown area and wants to give me a lift ??

Seriousy would be really helping me out :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Congrats Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Congrats Mr Dude :p

Now hurry up and give her a gun :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

congrats aidian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Many thanks to you all, and sorry for wrecking the thread with my post - I didnt mean for it to turn into a Congrats thread.:o:o

Mum and baby doing great but I have to say I had some nervous moments over the last week.

Sincerely, thank you one and all and I hope today is a great success. Really sorry to have missed it, but there will be more.

I was soo looking forward to the bouncing castle:P:P:P

:):):)Aidan:):):)

edit: soon I'll have an army of little Boggers to take over the whole world:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Have to pass my apologies too as I cannot make it, wont get into details, suffice today im ten seconds away from bludgenining my mother to death.

Hope the day goes well, its a scorcher out, and I've to sit in with the misses, **** sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Thanks for the day guys!! It was great fun! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

Apology for no show on Sunday

Hi folks

I just wanted to apologise in advance for my not being able to turn up at the family day at HRTA tomorrow.

My plans for the weekend have had to change drastically with the ahead-of-scheduled arrival of my third daughter.

I was really looking forward to trying to give a heads-up to anyone interested in painting their aeg's. I wanted to try help/answer any questions regarding how I'd do it in the hope that some of you guys would give it a go yourself and paint a few aeg's... Also, what not to do, best ways to mask, info on paints and hands-on demo's as well.

I've spoken with Tony about my circumstances and we can organise it for another day soon.

Once again my apologies but I'm sure you can understand my situation.
    Congrads man,

Remember not to loose the plot and multicam the babys napps... though that would be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Great Day! Weather couldnt have been better. Was roasting!:eek: Forgot my vest and stood out from the crowd!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Well done to the lads, it looked like great fun was had by all!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah it was a good laugh., the weather was such a contrast from preditor yesterday., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Well done to the lads, it looked like great fun was had by all!
    Lazy git...... :p

Thanks Tony and Paul (Plus Marshalls), great day.

Oh, and good job on those burgers Richie.

Thanks Lads :)

PS: If anyone finds a scorpion mag its Motosam's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

PS: If anyone finds Motosam skirmishing at HRTA, let us know here - it's pretty rare...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

brilliant day today lads thanks very much

btw Paul i have 4 recharble batteris that andy gave me ill charge them and drop them up next week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

top day today.
    finally got to try out sabotage with debbie's torso and worked brilliantly.
    the rolling assault was also good fun despite having to motivate some people.

also, what paper was the reporter from??

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Big thanks to every one that came out today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Yep, seconded....much thanks to all who attended. We had a great day.

I brought the work experience lad for his first skirmish today, and didn't see him for hours :)

Another convert !

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Great day, some good games and great weather. :)
    Note to self, avoid huge potholes full of muddy water on the roads in. Car is filthy!

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

The reporter was from The Metro Eireann, Ireland's multicultural weekly paper.

Weather was amazing but i think paul will need a bigger car park!
    The bouncy castle looked fun but i had to go early so never got around to having a Richie burger. Hope it went as well as it looked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Great day, some good games and great weather. :)
    Note to self, avoid huge potholes full of muddy water on the roads in. Car is filthy!

Steve

AHA !! So that *was* you that asked me the time out on the skirmish field.
    I thought it might be. That SWAT loadout is distinctive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Sure was hot in there today! :D

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

P.K wrote: »
    brilliant day today lads thanks very much

btw Paul i have 4 recharble batteris that andy gave me ill charge them and drop them up next week:)

oh shoot i forgot about them :/ will sort ya out wensday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Uploaded the photos I took.

Enjoy

www.flickr.com/groups/irishairsoft/

Steve

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement