Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAR is everwhere (even in the metro)

Options
  • 25-09-2008 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Yes, clearly GOA have gone to some desperate measures.. Not only did they have the front cover of this mornings metro blasted with a full page WAR is everwhere add, but also the inside cover, and inside back and back covers!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Why is that a desperate measure? Its a paper (technically) that gets a huge reader base. Any advertisment is good advertisment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

did u see it though?

it looks pretty cheap to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

spend more time playing and less time thinking like they want you to think

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The Metro seems to be "inspired" for its stories by Boards too by the way, read it and read AH and the busy forums and see what you think....

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

yeah im sure loads of writers get their material from him . you should start charging them Dev.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I only use the Metro or the Herald AM in the mornings for putting under my arse when sitting on the bus, never even noticed the Warhammer ads :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

I thought the warhammer ads looked good. Metro often does a dealio where the outside cover (ie both sides of the page that compirse the front and back) is advertising (I think Meteor, Hibernian and other companies have had it recently).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

I thought it was great exposer, what better way to start your morning than with a big, four eyed, snarling squig?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i actualy went and got a metro because i saw the top half of a squig. so their advertising works.

Advertisement