Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Tattoo_Dublin?

Options
  • 25-09-2008 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

I've being thinking about getting one for a while and decided on maybe getting a small celtic cross on the inside of my left forearm under my wrist. The few people i have spoke to say its a dangerous place to get one as its a main artery.

I have a few questions to ask and any advice would be great.

Can anyone recommed a Tattoo parlour in dublin on the northside or city center?

The only other thing that is holding me back is future employees if i attend interviews this could be on display or just noticeable. Anyone think that this could or would affect a psoition i go for?

thank you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

ink and piercings can effect job prospects, all depends what you're going for really :)

just a standard black cross? any decent place should be able to do a grand job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

Will wrote: »
    just a standard black cross? any decent place should be able to do a grand job

Id be looking for a Celtic cross probably in green with some colour but it would only be small, but that could change once i speak to the person who i choose and tell them my idea and see what they themself.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 frecklz

I would recommend Celestial Ring in St Stephen's Green SC. I don't have one myself, but these guys are very good from what I've seen. I'll be going to them as soon as I muster up my courage... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 tippytom

hey all first time poster here but i read the threads alot and u guys have helped me immensely in deciding where to get my first tat done.i got inked by gavin in zulu and I couldn be happier with the result. thanks. quick question iv a vague idea of what i want for my second one. a half sleeeve with black and white waves maybe two splashes of colour by way of flowers and a sun with shading as sun rays. I am not very artistic so does anyone know of an artist who might create my design and tattoo it??? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Google Japanese waves for an image, once you find one you like print it and bring it to your artist to have a look at. It will help the artist know what waves you're looking for. They should be able to run with it from there. As for an artist, the guys in Zulu are deadly, Jani is my recommendation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 tippytom

cool thanks a million

Advertisement