Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RuneScape - Cannot connect from Chorus/NTL

Options
  • 25-09-2008 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

This happening anyone else? I have 2 others confirmed on their forums.

Don't be shy, customer care are in for it tommorow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭8gbMadness

Decided to ditch Chorus all together. Just ordered O2 BB and am cancelling Chorus on Monday. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vergere

In Limerick i have problem with connections to runescape too!!! I am very unhappy

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

8gbMadness wrote: »
    Decided to ditch Chorus all together. Just ordered O2 BB and am cancelling Chorus on Monday. :(

Eek, if your having trouble with Chorus/UPC, wait till you get O2, that'll be plenty worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭8gbMadness

Xzen wrote: »
    Eek, if your having trouble with Chorus/UPC, wait till you get O2, that'll be plenty worse.

I got o2, and runescape plays almost perfectly (disconnected 3 or 4 times in 2 weeks)

Torrents are dreadfully slow when runescape dosent work while on Chorus. Nearly everyone who plays runescape using chorus/ntl have posted on the RS forum with the same problem, which leads me to believe Chorus have put in some kind of restriction. Even the techs on the phone have no idea what it is. Snakey backstards!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pjam-i-am

when im playing its grand in the morning ..

then towards the night it wont lag its just that i lose connection and it keeps tellin me and after a while it disconnects me :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement