Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tiger woods gameface help

Options
  • 25-09-2008 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

hello,

i've tried logging into easportsworld.com to upload my photos for gameface but don't know my password (think i signed up for it for some other ea game previously as my email has been used already). entered my email in forgotten password area loads of times but they won't send me anything :confused:

is there anyway from in the game that i can access the account or change the password?

fairly annoying how they won't send me my password.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I had the same problem as you. I gave up and resigned up with another email address. Also, I could never get gamerface to work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭superweld

i tried that too :(. i set up a new email account and uploaded the photos but when i went into the game to get them it didn't give me any option to log in with the new account.

i assume the email of my psn account is the one it automatically uses.

guess there's not much i can do so unless EA decide to email me my password.

Advertisement