Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Arms is BACK!

Options
  • 25-09-2008 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi Folks,

See the Wicklow Arms is open again!

You Rate 1 vote

Excellent
    0%
    Good
    100%
    e1978 1 vote
    Fair
    0%
    Poor
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'll be sure to ask for Eamonn. And I'll point out that you're a shill and a ****tard quite loudly. How many forums with how many usernames have you posted this spam in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Macros42 wrote: »
    I'll be sure to ask for Eamonn. And I'll point out that you're a shill and a ****tard quite loudly. How many forums with how many usernames have you posted this spam in?

lol was waiting for that spam remark! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 e1978

Good
    obviously an intelligent and well informed young gentleman who has never been asked to leave, fantastic use of the english language!!!!!!

is that cos it is spam? You posted the exact same post under the username EamonnWindsor in Helpdesk. If it smells like spam, looks like spam, then it is spam. Goodnight and Good luck.

[edit]btw - !!!!!!! is excellent use of punctuation. A sentence should also start with a capital letter. After 'leave' you should have used a period and started a new sentence.

Finally - I've never been to your pub and, therefore, have never been asked to leave it.

Good
    Not spam, simply a mistake from a first time user

• Advertisement

e1978 wrote: »
    Not spam, simply a mistake from a first time user

Incorrect! Sorry you lose!

Advertising your menu etc ... ...
    and even an old type menu which includes old favorites like Roast half Chicken, Bacon and Cabbage, Cod and Hand-cut Chips, an along side with the Burger on a Bed of Mash and Steaks etc.

If your interested in calling in and checking it out, we are open from 12-9 for food and normal pub hours for drinks.

Please ask for myself Eamonn or Willie and we'll try to make your meal/drink a enjoyable one.

We also have a funtion room available for all sorts of family parties, call in.

See you soon,

Eamonn and Willie

... ... is spam! :D

I apologise. I assumed that you had read the terms of use and not understood the rule about not registering multiple accounts and posting commercials. You could, of course, contact the admins and pay for advertising. You will need to because this thread will be deleted shortly.

Good
    Actually didn't realise, my apologies! Just opened and trying to put word about. Someone suggested this site!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Hi Folks,

Please ask for myself Eamonn or Willie and we'll try to make your meal/drink a enjoyable one.

Eamonn and Willie

Will You Dance?

Actually didn't realise, my apologies! Just opened and trying to put word about. Someone suggested this site!

Please PM An Admin for details On Rates.

• Advertisement

Fair enough. Here's where you went wrong. You posted in Helpdesk under your own name. That thread was deleted pronto. You then posted here under a re-register with exactly the same post. You may have got away with it - only I was bored and was looking at the virgin posts tonight and saw both of them.

Be honest. If you had just said - "I'm the new manager, this is my new pub - love to see you here" that would (probably) have been ok. But what you did was spam. I'm not a mod so I can't delete/ban. But maybe the mods will show some leniency if you 'fess up.

[edit]And you spelt 'response' wrong in your original post ... sorry - couldn't resist :D

Good
    Cheers, just didn't know. How do i do that? Can I delete?

You can edit your original post - but not the other posts in the thread.

Welcome to Boards - you've just got your first lesson the hard way :) Mistakes are easy to make. Learning from them is the important thing :)

You can edit your original post - but not the other posts in the thread.

Welcome to Boards - you've just got your first lesson the hard way :) Mistakes are easy to make. Learning from them is the important thing :)

Macros for mod! :D

lmao! :p

Good
    Will do, first time on site. Certainly wouldn't intentionally break the rules

Jemmy wrote: »
    Macros for mod! :D

lmao! :p

God no - I'm a Dub - Wicklow is for crazy people :D

Will do, first time on site. Certainly wouldn't intentionally break the rules

No never, funny tho how it was deleted once and you reposted under a different name! Total accident of course! :rolleyes:

God no - I'm a Dub - Wicklow is for crazy people :D

We arent all crazy! :cool: :P

you never answered my Question :(

Good
    I actually didn't, just couldn't figure why I couldn't find it, green or what?

Good
    Didn't understand

• Advertisement

he won't lapdance you smith - live with it :P

Good
    Greener than the cabbage our bacon is served on, spam or not?

now my brain is melting

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

e1978 banned for spamming. Thread closed. Please use this report.gif to report posts, rather than bumping an already useless thread, as some of you should well know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement