Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs 2009

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dunne.Drift

i paid my deposit for my debs and dont even no where it is :confused:

in meath somewhere and tickets are €105 each :eek: thats for meal,Dj, Band(dont ask) and nightclub...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭pickles_17

lookin frward, but dreadin askin a girl, im not the mosr popular with the ladies but i want to ask a hot girl to it, socan i ask a girl thats from a year below that i dont talk to?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You can ask her... she won't necessarily say yes though. Tbh I think you'd be better off bringing a friend than someone you don't know... you'd have to be minding them the whole night then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

A testament to how hopelessly unorganised my debs is atm, I've been invited to someone else's before I even know when/where mine is, this is not looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Fad wrote: »
    A testament to how hopelessly unorganised my debs is atm, I've been invited to someone else's before I even know when/where mine is, this is not looking good.
    We have heard nothing of a debs...predebs soon, but feck that. Loada shite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Jammyc wrote: »
    We have heard nothing of a debs...predebs soon, but feck that. Loada shite

Our predebs was in October :mad:

I'd say itll be organised in May when everything is booked out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Debbie VM

Back in the day i went to the Andrew's debs with my now husband, pretty sure it was 60 (punts haha) for 2 tickets then.

an awful thing (but funny) i just remembered was a girl that had bought a white versace dress got red wine spilled all down it...that's what happens when you get too drunk and dance around like a mad thing!! Moral of the story don't drink too much while in a nice dress!!

Deb

Fad wrote: »
    Our predebs was in October :mad:

I'd say itll be organised in May when everything is booked out!
    Same, predebs will probably end up being classier than the actual thing.

Im not going to the predebs, still thinking about the debs.
    Id feel bad if I didnt go cos of my gf, but to be honest shes not madly keen on it either. I duno, sure well see when the time comes.

Debbie VM wrote: »
    Back in the day i went to the Andrew's debs with my now husband, pretty sure it was 60 (punts haha) for 2 tickets then.

an awful thing (but funny) i just remembered was a girl that had bought a white versace dress got red wine spilled all down it...that's what happens when you get too drunk and dance around like a mad thing!! Moral of the story don't drink too much while in a nice dress!!

Deb
    Point taken, Guys watch the white shirts! Does bulmers stain much?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

ours is €185 for two tickets... it's alright i suppose

• Advertisement

Jammyc wrote: »
    Point taken, Guys watch the white shirts! Does bulmers stain much?:p

It'll stain your soul alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭skywayavenue

Ours is 186 for two tickets thats with champagne reception, four course meal,band,dj,extended bar till half three,breakfast roll,a suprise from the debs committee,our bus home and the cost of our pre-debs. Not bad at I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭pickles_17

that very good!

Advertisement