Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time tattoo - cork some questions

Options
  • 26-09-2008 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I know theses loads of Qs like this, but I was wondering if ye could give me some info.

I've been thinking about getting a tatoo for a while now, and have decidedto finally do it. I want to get a few words, like xxxx xx xxxx (four letters, 2 letters, four letters.

I was wondering where would be the best pace to go in Cork? I could also make it up to limerick. Also, any suggestions as to where on my body to get it? I'd like somewhere where I could see it but others wouldn't be able to (co-workers etc).

And does anyone have an estimate of how much it'd be? I want to get it in a celtic font maybe.

Thanks for the help,
    Dioltas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

JMD's in waterford, karen russell in midleton, few other places that the corkonians can answer

best you pick a place on your body you like, no point asking us

how much it'd cost is variable depending where you go, best bet is go talk to an artist and get them to give you an estimte since they will be doing the work on you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

Ya thats true I suppose, I'll just have to make up my mind.
    Not too bothered about the price really, just curious.

I know there's a few places down in the city centre, anyone been to any of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Tattoo zoo on south main street. Thats where me and all my friends went.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

Thanks, I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Tribal Inc - Kyle Street (down the side of Peg Twoomys)
    Tattoo Zoo - North Main St (beside Eddie Rockets)
    Smiley Dog/Lucky 13 - Malboro St (Down the side of Liam Russells) although i don't know if they're still open atm.
    Holy Cow - Middleton

Think they're the only ones worth mentioning anyways :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

Will wrote: »
    JMD's in waterford,

Tis my place of choice.

Advertisement