Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Where'd they go?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

"They trrew mud so we threw blood" She was quoted saying after.

I think that Amy Lee is a bit of a prima donna(awaits backlash) and Donita would bring her down a peg or two rather than teaching her the right knife and fork to use!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Nea wrote: »
    "They trrew mud so we threw blood" She was quoted saying after.

I think that Amy Lee is a bit of a prima donna(awaits backlash) and Donita would bring her down a peg or two rather than teaching her the right knife and fork to use!

Ah yeah, I get you now. Amy Lee is a bit of a wreck-the-head alright. :pac:
    ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Yep, At Reading 92 when someone in the crowd threw mud at her, she flung her used tampon back. I also remember reading a story in Metal Hammer that she urinated on a record company executive's desk.

Sounds like one classy lady. :D Seems like she could give Ozzy Osbourne a run for his money in the shock tactics department.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Seeing we're talking classy ladies, remember Vixen? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I would like to think I'm classy :p

......and I have never thrown a tampon at anyone OR pee'd on a table!! :eek:

I am not impressed :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

I dont like admitting it but I did quite like their first album
    got a lend of the second but never listened to it for some reason
    no idea where they went after that though :S

• Advertisement
Advertisement