Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Club/Bar

Options
  • 26-09-2008 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

So it's that big time, my 18th is next Thursday (2nd Oct) just wondering where you's would recommend, going to only about 10 of us (mixture of lads and lassies) as the rest are only 17. Mate was saying Purty Kitchen as drinks are cheap week days and other recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

So it's that big time, my 18th is next Thursday (2nd Oct) just wondering where you's would recommend, going to only about 10 of us (mixture of lads and lassies) as the rest are only 17. Mate was saying Purty Kitchen as drinks are cheap week days and other recommendations?

How about Redz, drinks are €2- Monday nights and similiar prices Tuesday and Wednesday as far as I know.

Or across the road is TWENTYONE which run's cheap student nights too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Happy Birthday Gavin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Purty Kitchen is great on Thursdays, 2 Yoyo a drink last time I was there on a Thursday and an excelent band on downstairs then a decent nightclub upstairs.

Dont bother with Redz, its gone to the dogs recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

deswalsh wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Gavin!!

Pre-mature but I'll take it, thanks Des.:D
    dancor wrote: »
    Purty Kitchen is great on Thursdays, 2 Yoyo a drink last time I was there on a Thursday and an excelent band on downstairs then a decent nightclub upstairs.

Dont bother with Redz, its gone to the dogs recently.

Grand job. Ye my mate said Redz is a dump 21's is supposely decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

21's is supposely decent.

Very very hard to get into.

Especially if ya going to have a few underagers with ya, They check every ID and give you the robot eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

dancor wrote: »
    Very very hard to get into.

Especially if ya going to have a few underagers with ya, They check every ID and give you the robot eyes.

Nah all of us are going to be 18 or 19. Mixture of lads and lassies and no more than 10-12 of us.

Advertisement