Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any reliable mediums in Co. Kildare?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rockyroadblues

how are you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Brownsparkle

Hi there could someone please PM Sandra's number to me? I went years ago but have lost the number since. Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Maureen 1

Hi Missmelo, I see you have Ann from Kilcullen Co Kildare telephone no could you please send it to me I don't know what I have to do or how you can send it to me.

Thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 5 teenymelia

sandra lives in the estate opposite Ballycane church. Church is on the right and her house is in the estate beside centra, butchers, fruit & veg shop e.c.t.. which is on your left. Turn into the estate and veer round to the right (around the green), her house is the 3rd last house facing the green, i think!

does anyone know if sandra stills there ???

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lilydonoghue

I was just wondering if anyone could pm me Sandra's number and also Tom in celbridge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 gerx45

I know this is an old thread but does any one have a number for a genuine psychic or medium in kildare. Someone with that was spot on. Any one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭missmelo

Hi the number i have is for elaine 0879825075 she is a lovely genuine lady and does not hold back she is based just outside allenwood

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Hello, I was listening to the radio yesterday and there was a woman on there and mentioned she had been to see a White Witch in Monasterevin. Cant remember what station it was to contact them to see if they had the details, but would anyone know of this woman?

I'm not looking for a fortune to be told but its an itch I've been wanting to scratch for a long time to see one of these, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pinky25

I know this is a long shot but if you have Ann's number could you send it to me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Zelda247

I had a reading with Sandra recently, have to say I found her very vague.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 niavob89

Does anyone have the contact details for Karl in Leixlip? Could you PM to me please? Thanks 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Would he not know your looking for him and contact you.?

Advertisement