Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Vitalic sold out?

Options
  • 26-09-2008 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey

Just wondering if vitalic, in the student bar is sold out for 2nite?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Should be. Was close to sold out yesterday at 4. If there are tickets anywhere it will be in the shop in SU.

Gonna be a good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

What is Vitalic? The poster doesn't actually tell you what it is, or what's going to happen.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I think they assumed it would be self-explanatory, if you like dance music it would be anyway. Basically it's a french house and electro act, pretty famous for their album 'Ok Cowboy.' Should be a daycent ole seshun, celebrating my birthday there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Thanks for that. Probably explains why I didn't go to a single "ball" last year... :o

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Have a ticket for this, really dying to go, I'm a huge fan of Vitalic, but don't think I can make it :(.. If anyones looking for a ticket for face value, PM me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

bnt wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Probably explains why I didn't go to a single "ball" last year... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

One of my fave videos ever...
    I'd say this will be great craic, was sickened when he didn't show up at the Electric Picnic a few years ago:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭Alkers

Was a whopper night alright, finished it off with a party in the house, didn't get everyone out 'till 4pm on Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭FionaC

Yeah was a class night!

• Advertisement
Advertisement