Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SPIN Breakfast Express

• 26-09-2008 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

Have the 2 lads got the red card :confused: Just from flicking around in the morning dont seem to have heard from them in a while.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

They both left.

One of them is in iradio and the other producing Tom Dunne's new NT show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

If I´m not mistaken Joe from Joe & Keith is doing the sketches for the Morning Show on NT. Funny as ever. Not really though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭landmonster

They're as funny as cancer of the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Did i hear keith yesterday on the phoneline to newstalk!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 lampydoo

You sure did! I was listening earlier today and heard part of the call on a promo for Tom Dunne's show, obviously a blag as Joe is Dunne's producer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement