Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Ribbon Day

Options
  • 26-09-2008 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know (incase you dont already), today is "Pink Ribbon Day" for action breast cancer. http://www.cancer.ie/action/
    This year’s annual Pink Ribbon Day takes places on Friday, September 26th where volunteers and friends of Action Breast Cancer take to the streets and shopping centres across Ireland to sell pink ribbons, pink ribbon pins, shopping trolley key rings and new mobile phone charms.

clip_image002_0000.gif

Its only a few euro, & i think most of us will have experience of someone we know and love having gone through it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Is it? I didn't know that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

lol well i hope it is now after posting that!

ive seen 2 women selling pins etc on my way to work, & there was an ad about it in the metro one morning during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

I bought my keyring this morning :D

Just noticed, its actually a trolly relesing thing as well, so its the size of a euro!! How good is that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

SarahJ wrote: »
    I bought my keyring this morning :D

Just noticed, its actually a trolly relesing thing as well, so its the size of a euro!! How good is that!!

Very handy :D

Will make sure to have some change in my pocket at lunchtime so! Hate getting my purse out on the street! Thanks for the heads up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Some really annoying kids on Grafton St today collecting for this. Probably put people off rather than encouraging them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement