Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very impressive super-easy CMS

Options
  • 26-09-2008 10:53am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.zimplit.org - check out the demo and have a play with it...

I think this is a very smart idea...

Obviously quite limited at the moment, but integrate this into bigger projects and it has brilliant possibilities...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

One word: Security?

if all data is in the html page, then anyone can view the source and get any info they want..

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yeah I doubt any big companies are going to make the change just yet...

It's more a good tool for someone who just wants to whip up a quick website for somehting random...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Myxomatosis

Seems a bit sucky to me.

Whats wrong with Notepad, or if you want extravagance, Notepad2

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Seems a bit sucky to me.

Whats wrong with Notepad, or if you want extravagance, Notepad2
    Ehhhh, what are you talking about? Notpad just lets you code the html. This is a cms with the easiest editing of a website I've ever seen

Notepad 2 - "Extravagance" - LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Tidy, but I've 2 issues with it...

1) page form goes to http://jotform.com/submit.php - is this just for the demo
    2) what file permissions are on the page if you're going to save it ?
    3) any CMS that allows "underline" should be slapped on the wrist!!!! :P

Other than that, pretty good.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Myxomatosis

Zascar wrote: »
    Ehhhh, what are you talking about? Notpad just lets you code the html. This is a cms with the easiest editing of a website I've ever seen

Notepad 2 - "Extravagance" - LOL!

The Notepad remark I suppose was a derogatory remark towards the usage of CSMs like the above.

Advertisement